School Field Trips
Bring your students to the Aquarium of the Pacific for a fun learning experience. Come explore and discover over 12,000 animals that call the Aquarium their home.
Explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean on a self-guided field trip. Observe penguins, sea otters, sea jellies, and so much more. Dive deeper into your learning experience by adding an education program where your class can investigate further with an Aquarium educator.
Field Trip Details
|Field Trip Options||Cost|
Aquarium Admission - Self-Guided Exploration
||$8.50/participant (minimum 10 participants)|
Aquarium Admission Plus Education Program
||$11.50/participant (minimum 20 participants)|
- All visitors are required to follow Aquarium safety protocols, including proper mask wearing for all participants. Teaching spaces are at reduced capacities to assist in social distancing.
- The above pricing applies to schools accredited by the California Department of Education for visits by student-teacher groups in conjunction with school curriculum. After-school programs, extra-curricular school clubs, day-care affiliated programs, and other non-accredited organizations are not eligible for these rates. See the group rates page for non-school pricing.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to visit date will not be subject to cancellation fees. Cancellations between 15 and 30 days prior to visit date will be charged 50% of the estimated total. Cancellations made within 14 days of visit date will be charged 100% of the total to the credit card or purchase order number given at the time of booking. No-shows will be charged 100% of the total.
Field Trips to the Aquarium
Reservations & Info • (562) 590-3100, ext. 0
- Provide opportunities to touch animals including sharks, sea stars, anemones, and more
- Engage and excite students
- Inspire awe in the Pacific Ocean and the animals that live there
- Connect to classroom curriculum
- Require advanced reservation